QUEST Manners and etiquette workshop is designed to empower children, and teens to develop strong social skills that will transform them into leaders of tomorrow.
The QUEST message Inspires a Life of Excellence, and encourages youth to support one another, discover new possibilities within themselves and take control of their destiny by making good choices.
The QUEST message instills confidence and self-esteem, helping youth to discover their potential through etiquette & manners training and interactive, creative lessons and practice.
Two options are available depending on the schedule timing;
1. QUEST School: 6 weekly classes 2 hours per week with a finale “Learning Dinner” in the beautiful, newly renovated “White Room” at The Water’s Edge Event Centre, for an interactive Mealtime Manners, Table setting and Posture training. (please link the http://watersedgeeventcentre.ca/ in The Water’s Edge Event Centre title)
Parents and family may purchase tickets to attend the finale Luncheon presentation.
2. Table Manners & Etiquette Learning Dinner: 4 hour, interactive workshop held in the adjoining, connected beautiful, newly renovated “White Room” at The Water’s Edge Event Centre. http://watersedgeeventcentre.ca/
- Family and group savings available upon 2 or more in family registering at same time.
- Request coupon for family enrollments, and group registrations.
- Groups a minimum of 8 – 16 and larger, may be scheduled by request to accommodate your schedule and group at our beautiful facility.
1.5 – 2 HOUR WORKSHOP – Email to get more information and updates or request a private lesson or group event
Includes a 3-course “Learning Dinner” meal
We will provide your child with the skills needed to feel self-assured and confident in any situation. They will learn proper table manners, manners at home, manners when out and about, honesty, integrity, getting along with others, and compassion.Â QUEST equips students with up-to-date skills that build self-esteem, self-respect and respect for others to develop childrenâ€™s social education that is essential for success in our society today.
QUEST™ entertaining and interactive classes include role playing and exercises, multimedia materials, and comprehensive lesson plans so students learn the value of proper behavior, self-respect, and self-confidence all while having fun.
Students will receive an etiquette workbook which will include all of the course lessons and a certificate of completion from SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE QUEST Business & Social Etiquette School.
More than Words: Please and Thank You
- Includes a 3-course “Learning Dinner” in the Beautiful White Room at The Water™ Edge Event Centre
- Using Kind Words and Phrases
- Public Manners Save
- Treating Others with Respect and Kindness
- Behavior in Everyday Situations
- Talking to Adults
- Eye Contact
- Sitting Properly
- Proper Note Writing
- Posture at the Table
- Table Settings
- Silverware Placement
- Napkin Placement
- Handling Utensils (American and Continental Style)
- Dining Do’s and Don’ts
- Dining Dilemmas and Eating Difficult Foods
- Passing Items Around the Table
- Basic Table Manners
- Proper Way to Butter and Eat Bread
- Interacting with Servers
- Excusing Yourself from the Table
- Your body language speaks louder than words
- How to walk, and sit properly
- Posture Check
- Facial Expressions
- Poise, deportment practice
- Runway and modeling catwalk
- WOMEN’S BEAUTY & FASHION STYLE EVENTS/WORKSHOPS
- SPEAKING & Ministry on beauty and self-esteem, Nail Artistry, Ministry through Beauty
- FLAG/DANCE TRAINING
- FLAG BANNER MAKING
- YOUTH PERSONAL IMAGE
- BODY LANGUAGE
- ETIQUETTE / MANNERS
- LEARNING DINNERS – TABLE SETTINGS AND TABLE ETIQUETTE
- FASHION STYLE: best colours for clothing, cosmetics, hair and accessories
- WARDROBE BUILDING: build a wardrobe with only 8 pieces of clothing, pack it right-pack it light and more…