Founder Colleen Kosti discovered the need for confidence and self-esteem building skills to be instill in this industry as it was very competitive and many of the young girls lost their self-confidence as they had to compete with one another. In 1980 she began her own School of Role Modeling to help girls discover themselves and stand out with excellence through their own beauty and individuality. She knew the importance of stressing personal improvement, spiritual guidance, leadership & skill development. Her focus in the QES is to build a polished personal and professional image, confidence, good character, positive friendships & servant leadership.
- In the Young Womens’ and Girls’ QUEST – Leadership skills are taught through projects and activities that captivate and interest young girls such as sewing, dance, art, personal grooming, wardrobe, nail care & artistry, community volunteerism, fitness and more!
- The year long full QUEST treats the participants to A Girl’s Night Out (GNO), pool party and bar-b-q is the setting for renewed purpose, friendships, and spiritual strengthening.
- Self-esteem is built as girls discover their body type through figure analysis and how to create an ideal silhouette through appropriate wardrobe selection and practice their expertise with a sponsored shopping spree!
- Parents throughout the world have the same dream, to see their children lead a life that is filled with opportunity and happiness.
UPCOMING NEW SCHEDULE – RESERVE NOW – SPACE IS LIMITED AND FILLING UP FAST!
This is a valuable, life changing, inside/outside beauty, etiquette leadership program for girls instructing them in personal value, self esteem, poise, table manners, conversation skills, non-verbal body language, modeling, and how to care for their body, hair and nails, as well as expressing themselves creatively through journaling, art, sewing, Flag / Streamer dance, crafts and more! Use Coupon FRIEND for more than one registering in same session and save $45 each
TEEN MAKEUP ARTISTRY for the Young Aspiring Makeup Artist: starts every 7 weeks – reserve for a new session at this link: register Aspiring Young MUA 6 week special course
– 6 – 1.5 hour, classes include skin care analysis, how to do makeup on others, prom new looks, face shape, enhancing natural beauty
– embracing their own Unique Individuality and beauty!
– KBI certificate of completion
UPCOMING SESSION “ASPIRING MUA TEENS” DATES: choose start date then 5 weekly classes will be schedule for a total of 6 weeks
TEEN MAKEUP PERSONAL MU CLASS: 3 classes included in this Gift certificate package$149 buy now in time for Christmas
Unique Teen Gift Package Wrapped up for under the Tree gift. 3 Personal lessons -1.5 hour classes! Purchase in time for under the tree Brush set gift. (PICK YOUR START DATE then it will be a total of 3 classes) – Quest School builds young girls personal skills, and untapped potential.
She’ll learn so many Teen Makeup Artistry Tips to build her confidence and self-esteem;
- Healthy skin care,
- natural foundation,
- best colours
- eyebrow shaping,
- all organic vegan products
Add on the QUEST MODELING School and bundle the two together and save Register for 2 classes together and use the coupon QUEST and save $50 off the total of 2 courses together.