WHAT IS “MORE PRECIOUS THAN SILVER”?
This is an inside/outside beauty program for girls aged 10 to 14. Proverbs 3:14,15 says; I am more valuable than silver and gold. I am more precious than rubies, all that can be desired cannot compare with me.
We will use Scripture to find out their value in God eyes and have fun learning how to care for their body, hair and nails, as well as expressing themselves creatively through journaling, art, dance, cooking and sewing. It is a one-week version of the Queen Esther School, faith-based, leadership program for girls.
Students continuously practice and build on the following, important fundamental skills:
- Rudiments of Posture, sitting, walking, deportment, and run way (catwalk) practice
- Conversation, icebreakers, discovery games and drama exercises
- Health awareness and healthy food and snacks are served at the Table Manners and social etiquette practice time
- Body language
These skills will be practiced and built upon in each different theme focus outline.
To increase the number of young women and children we reach out to and train in these life giving skills we are adding on the QUEST Workshops at a special, limited time price, in addition to the 6 month full QUEST Leadership & Etiquette School.
New Schedule coming soon…
- WOMEN’S BEAUTY & FASHION STYLE EVENTS/WORKSHOPS
- SPEAKING & Ministry on beauty and self-esteem, Nail Artistry, Ministry through Beauty
- FLAG/DANCE TRAINING
- FLAG BANNER MAKING
- YOUTH PERSONAL IMAGE
- BODY LANGUAGE
- ETIQUETTE / MANNERS
- LEARNING DINNERS – TABLE SETTINGS AND TABLE ETIQUETTE
- FASHION STYLE: best colours for clothing, cosmetics, hair and accessories
- WARDROBE BUILDING: build a wardrobe with only 8 pieces of clothing, pack it right-pack it light and more…