QUEST Business & Social Etiquette provides instruction by customized private lessons, Etiquette sessions and Learning Dinner workshops on “Table Manners and Etiquette”. QUEST workshops and classes are designed to empower all ages – from children to teens and adults – to develop strong social skills that will transform them into leaders of tomorrow. Through the interactive games, and a 3 course learning dinner with china and silverware – boys and girls and adults learn social etiquette, how to make proper introductions, write thank you notes, table manners and set the table.
The QUEST message Inspires a Life of Excellence, and encourages youth to support one another, discover new possibilities within themselves and take control of their destiny by making good choices and using good skills. The word ‘Etiquette’ can be interpreted as meaning ‘a ticket to success’!
The QUEST message instills confidence and self-esteem, helping youth to discover their potential through etiquette & manners training and interactive, creative lessons and practice.
Table Manners & Etiquette Learning Dinner for Boy and Girls Ages 9 – 17:
- 4 hour, fancy, interactive workshop & learning dinner, held in the beautiful, newly renovated “White Room” at The Water’s Edge Event Centre.
- family and group savings available upon 2 or more in family registering at same time.
- Use coupon < FRIEND >for family enrollments in the same session and group registrations.
- Groups a minimum of 8 – 16 and larger, may be scheduled by request to accommodate your schedule and group at our beautiful facility.
Other Etiquette Training options are available;
QUEST Teen Girls Beauty & Social Etiquette School:
- 6 week sessions focused on personal grooming, self-esteem and social etiquette.
- Classes are 2 hours per week
- Finale Certificate presentation at the Table Manners & Eitquette Learning Dinner on Sunday November 18th.
Registering Now for TEEN GIRLS QUEST these start dates: (for more info click here)
- Saturdays beginning September 22nd 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Mondays after school beginning October 22nd, 6:00pm-7:30pm (for more info click here)
Includes a 3-course “Learning Dinner” meal with fancy china and silverware place settings.
We will provide your child with the skills needed to feel self-assured and confident in any situation. They will learn proper table manners, manners at home, manners when out and about, honesty, integrity, getting along with others, and compassion. QUEST equips students with up-to-date skills that build self-esteem, self-respect and respect for others to develop children social education that is essential for success in our society today.
QUEST™ entertaining and interactive classes include role playing and exercises, multimedia materials, and comprehensive lesson plans so students learn the value of proper behavior, self-respect, and self-confidence all while having fun.
Students will receive an etiquette workbook which will include all of the course lessons and a certificate of completion from SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE QUEST Business & Social Etiquette School.
More than Words: Please and Thank You
- Includes a 3-course “Learning Dinner” in the Beautiful White Room at The Water’s Edge Event Centre
- Using Kind Words and Phrases
- Public Manners
- Treating Others with Respect and Kindness
- Behavior in Everyday Situations
- Talking to Adults
- Eye Contact
- Sitting Properly
- Proper Note Writing
- Posture at the Table
- Table Settings
- Silverware Placement
- Napkin Placement
- Handling Utensils (American and Continental Style)
- Dining Do’s and Don’ts
- Dining Dilemmas and Eating Difficult Foods
- Passing Items Around the Table
- Basic Table Manners
- Proper Way to Butter and Eat Bread
- Interacting with Servers
- Excusing Yourself from the Table
- Your body language speaks louder than words
- How to walk, and sit properly
- Posture Check
- Facial Expressions
- Poise, deportment practice
- Runway and modeling catwalk
- WOMEN’S BEAUTY & FASHION STYLE EVENTS/WORKSHOPS
- SPEAKING & Ministry on beauty and self-esteem, Nail Artistry, Ministry through Beauty
- FLAG/DANCE TRAINING
- FLAG BANNER MAKING
- YOUTH PERSONAL IMAGE
- BODY LANGUAGE
- ETIQUETTE / MANNERS
- LEARNING DINNERS – TABLE SETTINGS AND TABLE ETIQUETTE
- FASHION STYLE: best colours for clothing, cosmetics, hair and accessories
- WARDROBE BUILDING: build a wardrobe with only 8 pieces of clothing, pack it right-pack it light and more…