TYPES OF FLAG WORKSHOPS:
1) Adult Workshops: Focus on gaining freedom and basic movements with using Quill Worship Flags, hand – painted silk, beautiful and colourful flowing fabric.
– This type of flags are easy to use in small spaces and to learn and are very uplifting even if you don’t know how to do anything – just waving them from side to side releases the Spirit of Praise!
– Basic body positions, hand movements and flag rudiments are introduced. Participants will leave feeling liberty and freedom to use worship tools for their personal expression in worship and with an understanding of the Spiritual power and scriptures behind Worship and Movement Arts ministry.
2) KIDS CAMP or KIDS EVENT FLAG WORKSHOP – VBS Worship:
Introducing flag worship with your music service time of your VBS or KIDS camp is a wonderful addition that they will love and look forward to each day!
– Master Flag Instructor (Level 4 – Advanced) and Director Colleen Kosti, and a few of the SOE Alumni Flag Troupe Youth leaders will come and add energy and inspiration to your daily kids’ song time!
– We can bring our own loaner flags to hand out, or
– do a workshop helping the kids to all make and decorate their own take home flag!
Flag making, decorating and teaching the scripture movements of the flags can be a daily part to fill in your day for your KIDS CAMP!
– We can come daily, or we can come just once to do a special performance with our Troupe for your kids’ inspiration and entertainment.
– We can minister to your kids through sharing Biblical teachings in:
– Why God Created Banners / Flags
– Why Worship
– Biblical Meanings of Colours
– Styles of Movement
ALL in a creative, hands-on fun filled way with YOUTH LEADERS examples!
3) Flag Corp Training: Fast Twirling Baton flag poles and flags are used for this athletic, powerful Flag Company style ‘Army of God’ Troup! This type of flag training builds strength and shoulder muscles, as well as flexibility in the wrists! There’s nothing more breathtaking than this ‘Army of God’ style fast flag twirling.
– This style of Flags is suited to Young Adults, especially the guys – both male and female!! It can be very athletic and skillful – it’s not for the weak at heart!
4) Warfare Twirling Flags is a Fast Twirling Baton Flag Christian program that is universal, world wide in it’s rudiments so that teams of adults and youth from all across the world can come together in unity for special events and outreaches.
– Warfare Twirling Flag students will progress through the 4 levels of flag syllabus, earning medals, and awards of their accomplishments, and then be skilled in excellence with their rudiments, scriptural meanings of all their flag patterns, and be able to quickly choreograph and flag to songs joining together with many other groups!
This is a program that will carry children and youth through into their teens and adulthood, becoming drill leaders, co-captains, captains and instructors and Alumni members.
– Raising up Active LEADERS AND WORSHIPERS IN THEIR CHURCH, trained with an Excellent Spirit and equipped to mentor and lead others!
View Flags in the Shop