QUEST Business and Social Etiquette School offers group and/or personalized training and coaching services as well as speakers for community events.
Hosted by the Spirit of Excellence, the QUEST Leadership Team has been organizing workshops, personal and group training, lectures and events for more than 35 years. Located in Windsor, Ontario, clients are as far-reaching as South America, India, the USA and across Canada.
Gain Confidence, Grow Professionally and Discover Your Potential
QUEST serves all ages – and diverse ethnic groups.
If any of the following describe you, then call us today!
- Are you preparing for a job or school entrance interview?
- Have you landed a new job and want to make a good first impression?
- Are you looking to feeling more comfortable in social settings?
- Are you nervous about an upcoming dinner and how to make small talk with complete strangers?
- Do you wonder about social media etiquette – at work and at home?
- As a parent, are you seeking opportunities for your child to build his or her confidence in a safe learning environment?
- Is your body language telling your story?
- Is lack of confidence holding you back?
- What is your personal image – do you dress for success?
- QUEST offers group and/or personalized training and coaching services as well as speakers for community events.
- Dress for Success individual Fashion Stylizing consultations and workshop presentations. Knowing what to wear and how to wear it are two vital ingredients that can help men and women succeed in the workplace.
- Whether on the job or going to a special event, dressing right and feeling good about yourself is always important. But knowing what to wear and how to shop for clothes can be frustrating without the right advice.
- QUEST offers interactive, online style and personal image services. These updated and now totally interactive versions of the popular Your Ideal Silhouette for Women and Suit Yourself for Men can help change uncertainty into confidence as students learn to build and manage their wardrobes in dynamic new ways.
- Dressing Successfully: Valuable background information on the role that clothing plays in creating a professional image.
- Analysis of Your Body: Buying clothes means knowing sizes and taking measurements, and this section uses video clips to show how. Then, by plugging the information into the special Body Proportion Analysis (BPA) module, learners receive their own personalized body-type reports.
- Your Wardrobe Closet: Using the BPA report, each learner can create a personal shopping guide to discover which clothing styles look best on different body types —and which don’t.
- Being well-dressed has to do with appropriateness.
- The way we dress has a remarkable impact on the people we meet professionally or socially.
- It affects how they treat us. You act better when you are well-dressed.
- It’s true the way you feel about yourself is directly related to your appearance.
- KNOWING YOU LOOK GOOD – HELPS YOU FEEL GOOD.
- AS THE SAYING GOES “YOU NEVER HAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION
- Quest program will help you to create and project a positive self image
- Your presence – not your garment – should command attention
- WOMEN’S BEAUTY & FASHION STYLE EVENTS/WORKSHOPS
- SPEAKING & Ministry on beauty and self-esteem, Nail Artistry, Ministry through Beauty
- FLAG/DANCE TRAINING
- FLAG BANNER MAKING
- YOUTH PERSONAL IMAGE
- BODY LANGUAGE
- ETIQUETTE / MANNERS
- LEARNING DINNERS – TABLE SETTINGS AND TABLE ETIQUETTE
- FASHION STYLE: best colours for clothing, cosmetics, hair and accessories
- WARDROBE BUILDING: build a wardrobe with only 8 pieces of clothing, pack it right-pack it light and more…