ESTHETIC SKIN CARE SPECIALIST COURSE
Student will be instructed and required to learn:
– Client Consultation Intake and Post Consultation Procedures, Skin Theory, Analysis, Facial Muscles, Facial Massage, Skin Analysis, Facial Machines and Anti-aging Electrotherapy treatments.
– Mini and full specialty facial, Acne, Mature Skin, Rosacea, Hydrating Facial, Deep Pore Cleansing, Extractions, and Relaxation Facial Massage – 21 steps Swedish Massage technique activating lymphatic system and muscles.
– Decollete, shoulders, and neck treatment.
– Spa treatment, hand and arm massage with Hot Moisturizing Paraffin dip and massage.
Online Virtual Classes will be weekly on Tuesdays with your Instructor. Work on your lessons throughout the week from your student site, use practice massage mannequin, and review lesson videos.
Class Details ~Time:
Tuesday, 10:00am – 2:00pm using Zoom.us meeting online with your instructor
4 hour live class on Zoom weekly for 6 weeks. Complete assignments on mannequin for practice, 2 live models required, 1 live at class #5 and one video recorded for completion.
Tuition: $2800 no tax
$150 orientation administration fee
KBI Professional Supply Kit: $314.95
- Esthetic Training Professional Skin Care kit, Extraction tools, client wrap, and 4 facial towels: $189.95
- Mannequin with shoulders, and bodice $125
– Milady 11 Fundamentals of Esthetics is not included
– Milady Esthetics 11 textbook required – you may purchase it gently used, or order at Amazon.ca used approximately cost is between $150=190.
– Select 1st class, then your schedule will be weekly for 6 weeks, 4 hrs each. Home study, review and practice on mannequin is required.
– 2 Certificates awarded upon successful completion.
Select 1 Class Session Start Dates:
- August 11th – September 15th
- September 22nd – October 27th
- November 3rd – December 8th